ASQ Consulting applies multi-disciplined consulting solutions to today’s most challenging business issues. Our mission is to bring our intellectual horsepower and over 200 collective years of experience to bear on the issues you face. With a proven track record, we believe the best answers come from Asking Strategic Questions. Our clients come to us when they:
1 Want to reduce their risk
2 Are frustrated with unpleasant surprises
3 Are not getting value for their consulting dollars
YRS COMBINED EXPERIENCE
NUMBER OF ENGAGEMENTS
VALUE OF DISPUTES
Expertise Covering a Full Range of Economic Issues
Our clients rely on us to assist them through all stages of litigation, from initial research, discovery, expert reports, and depositions, to trial testimony, mediation, arbitration, settlement advice and IPR proceedings.
We Solve Problems
Our reasoned, practical, objective, and creative solutions have helped many clients reach closure in a variety of settings.
We are technology agnostic and have served leading companies across numerous industries.
Deep experience with economic damages and remedies in hundreds of matters in federal, state, and bankruptcy courts, and the ITC. Example experience includes:
– Lost Profits
– Reasonable Royalties
– Ongoing (Future) Royalties
– Price Erosion
– Disgorgement/Unjust Enrichment
– Head Start
– Corrective Advertising
– Pre- and Post-judgment Interest
– Domestic Industry
– Evidence of Commercial Success / Consumer Demand
Expertise Covering a Wide Range of Transactions
Our clients rely on our advice in complex negotiations and associated diligence involving contracts for the development, purchase, lease, license, and sale of real and intangible assets.
Our Unique Skill Sets Add Value
ASQ generates value for our clients by combining our deep experience in dispute consulting with our extensive industry knowledge to identify and mitigate potentially significant risks.
Extensive Industry Knowledge
Our transactional experience spans multiple industries in a variety of contexts.
Example Transactional Engagements
– Joint Ventures
– Venture Debt
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Patent Development
– Development Agreements
– Issuance of Equity
Our clients engage ASQ to identify hidden causes of waste and to implement simple, efficient solutions to a diverse mix of business operations; including, legal, finance, supply chain, manufacturing, and logistics.
Our Distinct Approach is an Advantage
ASQ leverages its deep industry experience and expertise gained through other practice areas to guide improvements with both domestic and international organizations.
Wide Breadth of Industries Served
We have delivered our services across many complex industries, where revenues tend to originate from business to business or from business to government transactions; with added focus on infrastructure, energy, public private partnerships, manufacturing, and high-technology.
Example Value-creating Engagements
– Supply Chain Optimization
– Project Management
– Project Turnarounds
– Scenario & Real Option Analysis
– Financial Modeling / Valuation Peer Review
– Contract Negotiations
– Organizational Structure
– Cost Recovery / Contract Conformance
– Project Peer Review
Examples of Industries Served
– Consumer Products
– Food & Beverages
– Health Care
– Medical Devices
– Office Machines
– Sports Equipment
– Wireless Technologies
– Many Others
- Intel Corporation v. Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO)
- M-I L.L.C. v. Chad Lee Stelly, Stephen Squyres, Benton Thomas Knobloch, and Wellbore Energy Solutions L.L.C.
- NORTEL BANKRUPTCY: Courts Order Modified Pro Rata Allocation of $7.3 Billion Substantially Consistent with Thomas Britven’s Expert Testimony
- RLIS, Inc. v. Cerner Corporation, et al.
- Ultimate Pointer v. Nintendo Corporation, et al.
- Epic Lift Systems, LLC v. Integrated Production Services, Inc.
- Epic Systems Corporation v. Tata Consultancy Services Limited, et al.
– Senior Counsel, Law Firm
– Partner, Law Firm
– Local Counsel, Eastern District of Texas Law Firm
– Partner, Law Firm
– Chief IP Counsel, Major Corporation
– Chief Intellectual Property Officer, Major Medical Software Vendor
– Partner, Law Firm
Thanks for all your work on this case. I enjoyed working with you all …. “
– Senior Associate, Law Firm
“As this year comes to a close…, I want to take a moment to say Thank You! I know that I thanked you both last April, but I have been meaning to send an email for a long time. Tom, I know you are a rock star and you deserve all of the kudos that you have received. I also want to say that you found a gem in Ryan. He is insightful, dedicated and dogged in his determination. He was an invaluable asset to our team. I still can’t believe he helped with legal research and briefs!” – Litigation Partner, Law Firm
720 Rusk Street, Suite 425
Houston, TX 77002